Storing Your Data...
Microphobia offers a number of data storage solutions and many database options.
Our Data Warehousing services include hourly, daily, weekly or monthly backups as required by the
client. Backup files are stored off-site to ensure the safety of your data. Your data is stored
on high end servers connected through redundant connections to the Internet enabling
you to access, update, and mangae your data 24 hours a day from anywhere in the world.
Database Development Life Cycle
Our DDLC (Database Development Life Cycle) consists of:
- Design, develop and implement database systems based on customer requirements.
- Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
- Prepare design specifications and functional documentations for assigned database projects.
- Perform space management and capacity planning for database systems.
- Develop database tables and dictionaries.
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
- Perform data back-up and archival on regular basis.
- Test databases and perform bug fixes.
- Troubleshoot database related issues in a timely fashion.
- Develop security procedures to protect databases from unauthorized usage.
- Evaluate existing database and recommend improvements for performance efficiency.